The rehabilitation of disturbed landscapes is often a critical consideration in project approval and acceptance. Rehabilitation may be required following disturbance associated with a development but can also be considered an offset for residual impacts. Strategen has developed a rehabilitation capability and service built on practical experience through:
- development of rehabilitation plans
- development and assessment of rehabilitation criteria
- design and project management of revegetation programs for various landscape types including wetland and upland vegetation restoration
- soil assessments
- weed and erosion management
- seed selection
- sub-contractor selection and management.