13 Dec Contaminated Sites services at Strategen
Removing complexity to make growth and development happen.
Strategen’s skilled Contaminated Sites team has this year worked on some of our State’s most high-profile and challenging projects, delivering outstanding outcomes to our clients.
Our contaminated sites professionals have the integrated local knowledge and developed networks within industry and government to meet the environmental challenges faced by businesses operating in Western Australia today.
We are proud of our associations and work-to-date for clients that include Mirvac, Public Transport Authority, Satterley, LandCorp, Brookfield Rail, Cedar Woods, Stockland, Linc Property and the Metropolitan Redevelopment Authority.
Key contaminated sites services Strategen provide include:
• preliminary contaminated site investigations
• detailed and complex contaminated site investigation (e.g. PFAS, DNAPL)
• environmental due diligence audits for acquisition, sale and lease of property
• sustainable remediation options assessment, planning and implementation
• acid sulfate soil investigations and management plans
• integrated environmental services for major infrastructure planning and delivery
• strategic advice for site reclassification, planning and subdivision
• asbestos and hazardous material assessment and management
• construction and environmental management plans
• human health and ecological risk assessment
• fate and transport modelling of contamination in air and water
• landfill gas assessment and mitigation.
Click here for more info on the our comprehensive list of contaminated sites services.