10 Sep Tonkin Highway Industrial Estate
Removing complexity to make growth and development happen.
Strategen is proud to have worked with Linc on this project. Our contaminated sites team have had a long and detailed involvement assisting the THIE come to fruition. The scope of services that Strategen provided for this project includes:
• soil and groundwater investigations
• Acid Sulfate Soil (ASS) investigations
• groundwater management
• preparation of site management plans, ASS investigation report, ASS and dewatering management plan, ASS Initial Closure Reports
• implementation of a comprehensive ASS and dewatering management program
• challenging drilling program (using Strataprobe) around a complex web of services including fibre optics, electrical, sub-surface drainage, sewer, stormwater, water
• providing environmental advice on the large-scale earthwork program and included deep trenching and deep horizontal drilling.
Strategen achieved auditor sign-off for three separate site management plans, and held consistent and comprehensive liaisons with DWER.