Strategen has an established and long-standing reputation for providing environmental auditing and compliance across the mining, oil and gas, infrastructure, agriculture and land development sectors.
We have a team of experienced and internationally accredited auditors who possess the qualifications and industry knowledge to assist clients meet environmental compliance commitments and reduce corporate environmental risk.
The Strategen Audit and Compliance team is experienced in the identification, assessment and management of environmental obligations. We develop tailored solutions to reduce potential liabilities.
With a Strategen audit you can be assured you will receive:
- guidance by a qualified and experienced team
- a clear understanding of all your compliance risks and factors affecting them
- a pathway to compliance that can be demonstrated to regulators
- evidence based audits that are legally defensible
- efficient auditing systems and templates that clearly address regulatory requirements
- solutions and improvements to on-ground implementation for ongoing approval requirements
- compliance tracking, reminders and support to help decrease compliance risks in your business.
Strategen undertake audits for formal compliance for reporting to regulators, or alternatively, can undertake internal audits identifying performance gaps or improvement areas. Our qualified and lead auditors obtain and objectively evaluate evidence in a systematic and documented process. We undertake audits against environmental conditions, commitments systems, management plans and agreements.
The auditing services we provide include:
- Environmental Management System audits against AS/NZS ISO 14001
- environmental due diligence
- formal and mandatory compliance audits for reporting to regulators and financial institutions
- construction and integrated management systems
- compliance audits to confirm adherence with approval conditions, regulatory requirements and environmental licenses
- internal audits for performance reviews, annual reports, management and operational systems
- gap analysis to assess the status of implementation.
In addition to auditing, Strategen can assist clients in managing compliance requirements. We provide this service through:
- preparing associated documentation such as obligation and risk registers, performance reviews reports and annual environmental reports
- guiding and undertaking records preparation and management (audit evidence)
- working with staff to raise awareness and assist their understanding of roles and responsibilities in compliance management and environmental obligations
- managing reminders and actions around key anniversary, due dates and schedules.
Compliance Management Software
Strategen use a custom developed software system to manage client specific obligations. The software tool allows Strategen to:
- maintain valuable project compliance history
- breakdown obligations into manageable tasks with timely reminders and relevant responsibilities
- access a streamlined tool for managing multiple obligation requirements and reduce costs
- reduce risk of missing or overlooking compliance requirements and due reporting dates
- provide real-time project compliance status
- improve efficiency of compliance management and resource allocation, passing on cost savings to clients.
Do you have an audit and compliance issue that requires assistance? We can help! Contact our team today.